Friday, March 26, 2010


"Every bride handles the planning of their wedding a little differently, for me it was overwhelming! Every little detail you have to think of all the while hoping that on the wedding day everything comes together. My flowers however were an exception because Jenny made each decision so easy and gave great advice. She knew exactly what my vision was and how to convey my wedding theme through the flowers. They were elegant, classy, modern yet timeless and gorgeous! She was so helpful and thoughtful and made sure that of all the things running through my mind on that day, I knew I didn’t have to worry about the flowers. I loved her innovative ideas for choice of flower as well as for the bouquets and boutonnieres. She helped me to work within my budget without sacrificing quality or choice of flower. I would highly recommend Jenny and Diane!" Maria H.

No comments:

Post a Comment