Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What others have to say about Jen...


"Working with Jen for our wedding flowers was an amazing experience. I was a what you could call indecisive bride with no vision for how flowers come together to create something beautiful. I knew I wanted a bright vivid bouquet, but I didn't know much about flowers and really didn't give Jen anything to go on besides "fun and bright". When I first started working with Jen she brought me a book of flowers and asked me to go through them to show her the kind of style I liked. From there she sent me a variety of options that would be "fun and bright" and withstand the heat and humidty on the beach in Mexico. After many many conversations, and changing my mind, we settled on a 7 different flowers in varying bright colors that would later become my bouquet. I had no vision of what my bouquet would actually look like, but I fully trusted Jen's opinion and ideas, and I am so glad I did. My bouquet was exactly what I had invisioned and then some - it was an amazing combination of colors and textures all wrapped up into one perfect bouquet. Jen definitely accomplished my request of "fun and bright'!" Tara T. (Photo taken by EyeSpy Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment